Author: skullY <email@example.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 14:29:54 -0800
fix the case for some elements
1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
diff --git a/docs/reference_info_json.md b/docs/reference_info_json.md
@@ -41,21 +41,21 @@ Each Key Dictionary in a layout describes the physical properties of a key. If y
All key positions and rotations are specified in relation to the top-left corner of the keyboard, and the top-left corner of each key.
* **Required**: The absolute position of the key in the horizontal axis, in Key Units.
* **Required**: The absolute position of the key in the vertical axis, in Key Units.
* The width of the key, in Key Units. Ignored if `ks` is provided. Default: `1`
* The height of the key, in Key Units. Ignored if `ks` is provided. Default: `1`
* How many degrees clockwise to rotate the key.
* The absolute position of the point to rotate the key around in the horizontal axis. Default: `x`
* The absolute position of the point to rotate the key around in the vertical axis. Default: `y`
* Key Shape: define a polygon by providing a list of points, in Key Units.
* **Important**: These are relative to the top-left of the key, not absolute.
* Example ISO Enter: `[ [0,0], [1.5,0], [1.5,2], [0.25,2], [0.25,1], [0,1], [0,0] ]`