Author: Drashna Jaelre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 09:29:18 -0700
Update Features page to reflect all of the features linked in the sidebar/summary
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
diff --git a/docs/features.md b/docs/features.md
@@ -8,13 +8,17 @@ QMK has a staggering number of features for building your keyboard. It can take
* [Auto Shift](feature_auto_shift.md) - Tap for the normal key, hold slightly longer for its shifted state.
* [Backlight](feature_backlight.md) - LED lighting support for your keyboard.
* [Bootmagic](feature_bootmagic.md) - Adjust the behavior of your keyboard using hotkeys.
+* [Combos](feature_combos.md) - Custom actions for multiple key holds.
+* [Command](feature_command.md) - Runtime version of bootmagic (Formerly known as "Magic").
* [Dynamic Macros](feature_dynamic_macros.md) - Record and playback macros from the keyboard itself.
+* [Grave Escape](feature_grave_esc.md) - Lets you use a single key for Esc and Grave.
* [HD44780 LCD Display](feature_hd44780.md) - Support for LCD character displays using the HD44780 standard.
* [Key Lock](feature_key_lock.md) - Lock a key in the "down" state.
* [Layouts](feature_layouts.md) - Use one keymap with any keyboard that supports your layout.
* [Leader Key](feature_leader_key.md) - Tap the leader key followed by a sequence to trigger custom behavior.
* [Macros](feature_macros.md) - Send multiple key presses when pressing only one physical key.
* [Mouse keys](feature_mouse_keys.md) - Control your mouse pointer from your keyboard.
+* [One Shot Keys](feature_advanced_keycodes.md#one-shot-keys) - Sticky Keys, lets hit a key rather than holding it.
* [Pointing Device](feature_pointing_device.md) - Framework for connecting your custom pointing device to your keyboard.
* [PS2 Mouse](feature_ps2_mouse.md) - Driver for connecting a PS/2 mouse directly to your keyboard.
* [RGB Light](feature_rgblight.md) - RGB lighting for your keyboard.